Call for Papers
Join us for the 5th Annual IEEE International Reliability Innovations Conference. There are wonderful learning & networking opportunities in this event. Best paper will receive an iPad. Submission of previously unpublished work and results are highly encouraged. Published work will also be accepted at the organization committee’s discretion.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Materials & Process
- Hardware reliability (components to system)
- Software reliability (embedded, applications, fault management)
- Cloud Computing Reliability
- Soft Errors (component & system)
- In-Field Repair
- Reliability testing ( including diagnostics, prognostics)
- Tools & automation
- Process reliability (design, manufacturing, test)
- Green reliability
- Reliability standards
Examples of reliability innovation:
Instructions for Authors
Authors need to provide an abstract & an optional short paper (less than 4 pages) that discuss the above criteria. Once accepted, they need to provide the presentation.
The abstract, Paper & presentation should cover the following:
- What was the intent of the innovation?
- What problems supposed to be solved? Current or future?
- What is the state of the innovation?
- Does it impact product short term or long term reliability?
- Is it unique or an enhancement of an old concept?
- How the innovations have impacted the organization, industry or society?
- What were the challenges during developing, implementing and adoption?
- What were the results?
- Did it meet the original goal? If not, what were the lessons learned?
- Can the innovation impact the reliability community as a whole?
- Can it be applied to any products or markets? If yes, which ones in particular?
- Is the innovation customer visible? If yes, how?
Jan 15, 2016
Abstract & Paper submission deadline
Feb 11, 2016
Paper, abstract selected & author notification
March 1, 2016
Submit Release Form
Template - To be provided
March 3, 2016
Preliminary & Presentation
March 10, 2016
Final Deadline to Submit Presentation
March 10, 2016
Detailed Program Announced
March 17, 2016
Attend the conference and Deliver